- A free no obligation property appraisal
- No hidden or upfront costs
- Free EPC (When required)
- Free Floorplan
- Free “For Sale” board (if requested)
- Accompanied viewings – Evening and Weekends 7 days a week.
- High Quality digital photography
- Property exposure via Rightmove, Zoopla, Prime locations
- Social Media exposure
- Buyer qualification
- Regular interaction and feedback
- Conveyancing and Financial Service recommendations (if required)
- Dedicated Sales progression throughout the entire process of the sale
0.75% PLUS VAT (0.9% Inclusive)
STANDARD LETTINGS SERVICE (LET ONLY)
Johnsons and Partners Estate Agents will arrange:
- Advertising and marketing of the property on Rightmove, Zoopla and Prime locations.
- Digital photographs
- Free “To Let” board in accordance with the Town and Planning Act 1990
- Tenant qualification
- Accompanied viewings
- Tenant referencing. We outsource the services of a recognised credit-referencing agency to ascertain applicants’ suitability.
- Arranging an EPC, Gas Safety Certificate, Electrical check and Legionella Assessment if required (Payable by the landlord)
- Provide an up to date tenancy agreement.
- Collect and transfer the initial rent (minus any fees into the landlord’s nominated bank account.
- Register the deposit with the DPS
Tenant Find Only Fee: £399.00 (VAT Inclusive)
FULLY MANAGED SERVICE
Johnsons and Partners Estate Agents will provide the services listed in the Standard Lettings Service and include the following in the Fully Managed Service –
- Deal with day-to-day management of the property
- Arranging any maintenance work to be carried out on the Landlords behalf
- Property inspections on month 3 and then again on month 9.
- Free check out inspection
- Arrange for annual gas safety inspections to be carried out (at the landlord’s expense)
- Collection and distribution of monthly rent received via PayProp
- Monthly account statements provided via PayProp
- Same day payment system via PayProp
- Insurance and Utilities options available on request
- Free Floor Plan
- Deposit holding via the DPS
Fully managed set up fee: £299 (VAT inclusive) with a monthly management fee of 8% + VAT = 9.6%
Deposit Protection: CMP - www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk
Deposit Handling: DPS - www.depositprotection.com
Redress Scheme: TPOS – www.tpos.co.uk
TENANT FEES – APPLYING TO ALL NEW TENANCIES FROM 1ST JUNE 2019
Rent - This will be clearly displayed on all advertising and represents the value per calendar month of a property. The agreed rent can be subject to negotiation and may increase or decrease depending on your circumstances and overall property demand. Johnsons and Partners Estate & Lettings Agency will confirm and agree the rent amount with you when considering your application.
Holding Deposit – Maximum 1 weeks Rent.
Security Deposit – Set at a maximum of 5 Weeks Rent (per tenancy where the Rent is under £50,000 per year) This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Unpaid Rent – Interest at the current Bank of England’s Base Rate from Rent Due Date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent. Please note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Variation, Novation or Assignment of Contract - £50.00 (VAT Exempt) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer (at the request of the tenant) - £50.00 (VAT Exempt) per replacement tenant. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Surrender of Tenancy (early termination at the request of the tenant) – Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Lost Key or Security Device – Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord and/or any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant
Client money protection (cmp) provided by: Client Money Protect (CMP) – Membership number: CMP002558
Independent Redress provided by: The Property Ombudsman – Membership number: D14167
Client Money Protection
CMP is a Client Money Protection Membership Scheme for Property Agents to protect their clients’ money against the theft or misappropriation of the client money by the Member’s owners.
Johnsons and Partners are a member of Client Money Protect, membership number: CMP002558
For more information please visit: www.clientmoneyprotect.co.uk
Deposit Protection Scheme
We keep deposit money safe for letting agents, landlords and tenants. Our free Custodial scheme is fast and efficient, and we also provide a competitively-priced Insured scheme. With over ten years’ experience of protecting tenancy deposits, we're the home of deposit protection.
We’re authorised by the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government to provide tenancy deposit protection in England and Wales.
We’ve been providing free Custodial deposit protection since April 2007 and Insured deposit protection since 2012.
For more information please visit: www.depositprotection.com